Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

May 5, 2009 Tuesday Night

Did not have a good day today. Was up at least 4 times during the night to pee and having pain in my bladder area. Been taking my Flomax but doesn't seem to be working this time. Got up this morning and the pain was worse. When I push on my bladder area there is a lot of pain. Canceled my appointment for this morning with my case worker at ARCW. Spent the morning just laying around on the couch. Made myself tomato soup for lunch and was back in bed by 12:30. Got up around 3 PM still in pain. I took a pain pill around 4 pm and it gave a little relief. Now the pain is coming back. When I cough the pain is bad. Been drinking a lot of water just in case it is a bowel or bladder infection. Tomorrow if it is still this bad I will have to break down and make a doctor appointment and have it checked out. Was kind of hoping it would go away on it's own. I did manage to clean 2 of 3 pumps in the pond due to they were getting clogged with debris and algae. Put more algae fix in the water. Should clear out some of the algae till the back yard tree gets leaves and blocks the sun from shining on the pond and creating the algae. Fed the dogs. Tony brought home some pizza's for dinner from Papa Murphy that my ex bought for us to repay Tony for working on his sun roof on Monday and for me borrowing him my Mustang to drive for the day. He dropped the pizzas off with Tony at the auto body shop. His sun roof window wouldn't close. Borrowed him my car so he had transportation for the day while I drove the Tahoe. Tony drove his car to work for that day. Very good pizza. Never had a Papa Murphy pizza before. Would definitely recommend them and get them again. Today it got to about 65 degrees and was sunny for most of the day. Didn't spend much time outside enjoying it except for cleaning the pond pumps. Made the final Mother's Day plans for this weekend with my mom and Tony's mom. We will take one out for dinner Saturday night and visit the other on Sunday. American Idol, Dancing With The Stars, and Law And Order SVU will round out the night. Hope to wake up tomorrow in less pain or no pain. Lets hope.
If I wake up feeling better tomorrow I have a meeting in the afternoon at ARCW. The guy who runs the meeting is a stud, I look at it as motivation to get me there.

No comments:

Post a Comment