Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, May 21, 2009

May 21, 2009 Thursday Night

Got a pretty good night's sleep last night. Got up around 6:30 this morning, fed the dogs, read a little of the Milwaukee Journal, had a bagel and butter for breakfast, showered and played on the computer mixing music for most of the morning. Felt pretty good today. Made a couple phone calls to the California bank that cashed Tony's check and to the guy who cashed it with a very stern warning we would be filing fraud charges. He must have got the message this time because he did call Tony back and once again tell hime the refund would be coming. Yah, right. Did a little cleaning till I headed off to my first meeting as a board member for the Client Advisory Board for ARCW. Not sure if they are going to like me on the board. I am more of a 'get it done' kinda guy. At one point we were all discussing an issue and I finally said 'get the person who can tell us if we can do it in here now', 'lets get an answer now so we can move forward rather than waiting another month for someone to report the answer'. Hey, if I am going to take two hours of my time to be on an advisory board I am there to get something accomplished. I have enough social events to keep me busy. This is my way of giving something back to ARCW for all they have done for me since January this year. Picked up Stella at Tony's shop on my way home. Sat outside listening to music till I cut the little bit of grass we have between the road and sidewalk. Made dinner, a beef roast (frozen), corn on the cob and mashed potatoes. Watching So You Think You Can Dance. Hate getting involved in another show that seems to never end, but....? Ugly Betty will be on the DVR to watch this weekend. Tomorrow is the 16th Anniversary of Tony and my Holy Union. We were together over 4 years prior. So it has been over 20 years together. Since we will probably have a big lunch with the guys on Friday I suggested some subs for dinner before we go to a play called 'No Regrets'. Guess the subject is gay marriage so it is very timely being our anniversary. So far no plans for the big Memorial Day weekend, which is just fine with me. Was 84 degrees today till about 6:30 tonight when a cold front came through Milwaukee and now has dropped the temperature 20 degrees. Only in the 60s for the weekend, so they say, and rain on Sunday and Monday. Oh well, like I said, we have no plans anyway. By the end of the weekend I hope to add a ton of 'Beautiful Men' to the link on my web page. Been saving them up for a time to add them. Very nice beautiful men. Will let you know when they get posted at the web page link. That's about all for today. I did get a nice email from a guy who just recently tested positive. He is still in the 'mind fuck' stage. Not easy at all. Been there. Still doing that. It is just amazing how similar we are when we find out we are HIV+. The emotions, feelings, and fears are so similar. Not an easy road to travel.

1 comment: