Visit My Other Web Page:

Saturday, May 2, 2009

May 2, 2009 Saturday Morning

Friday afternoon we had to have lunch with the guys at a different restaurant since the regular meeting place was closed and looks like it will not reopen anytime soon. Another casualty of the economy. We chose a different restaurant for next Friday. Made a little dinner Friday night and went to bed around 10 pm.

Not feeling to well this morning. My throat started feeling scratchy yesterday afternoon. By last night my right gland in my neck was swollen. Today not only do I have the things listed above but my lungs and body ache and I have a sore throat. I sure hope I am not getting the Swine Flu. I hope it is just a cold or in my head. It would not be good to get the Swine Flu. To lighten things up around the house I once in a while through in an 'Oink' in the conversation with Tony so he remembers I am feeling sick. Of course he swears he had the Swine Flu last month when he was sick, yah right, he had a cold. Move on. LOL Stop living in the past, as he always tells me. I'm sick, this is the present. He is outside cutting the little grass we have. He will probably get a lot done around the house to avoid hearing how sick I am all day. Fine with me if the household projects get done. If I start to feel better I would like to go to Best Buy today and buy a laptop computer so I can relax on the couch and update the web sight and blog through our wireless internet server. Since Tony bought new rims and tires for the his Tahoe this past week I feel I deserve a perk of my own. Been wanting to buy a laptop for a long time. The prices seem right, plus now we have the wireless service in the house since switching to AT&T last week from Warner Cable. By the way, I love the AT&T Uverse much better than Warner Cable. Glad we made the switch.

It is sunny and going to 60 degrees here in Milwaukee today. Maybe if I get outside a bit I will feel better. Talk to you later. I did make some more updates at the web sight and link pages so check them out: http://gaydavemilwaukee.angelfire.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment