Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, April 30, 2009

April 30, 2009 Thursday Night

My back is killing me, my mind is mush, and my eyes are having a hard time focusing. That is what a day on the computer will do to me.

I made a ton of updates on my new web page today. My most recent addition is my own chat room: http://pub19.bravenet.com/chat/show.php?usernum=1588914237&cpv=2 Stop by and say HI. You can also find a link to it about half way down on the main web page. http://gaydavemilwaukee.angelfire.com/ I will try to remember to log on when I am home.

I think everyone can find a link or news story of interest in one of the News Menus.
http://gaydavemilwaukee.angelfire.com/ You will find CNN Headline News, World News, Top News US, Milwaukee Weather, HIV/AIDS Headline News as well as Entertainment News.

Don't forget to check out the links in my personal Welcome section. You can find a link to our kids page, our pictures, recently received emails, the 'Fun Page' as will as a link to a Beautiful Men page. At the 'Fun Page' you can find links to Jokes, Daily Horoscopes, Quotes of the Day, This Day in History, Word of the Day and Odd News. The Beautiful Men page is very clean. They are my personal favorites. Also don't forget to check out links to Queerty, Washington Blade, POZ.com and The Body.com to name a few in your spare time or at work. What kind of husband would I be if I didn't also mention the link to Tony's auto body shop Downtown Auto Body. http://www.downtownautobody.net/

Have fun. I welcome suggestions. Be kind. I hope to see you in my chat room. And don't forget to sign my guest book. http://htmlgear.tripod.com/guest/control.guest?u=gaydavemilwaukee&i=1&a=sign

1 comment:

  1. Powerful Herbal treatment is 100% guarantee.

    Hello everyone, I want to say a special thanks to Dr OGU. for helping me get cured from herpes virus 2019 , I contacted him base on the testimonies I saw about him on the internet I was diagnosed of HERPES Virus i have tried all I can to get cured but all to know avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal man who prepare herbal medication to cure all kind of diseases including HERPES virus, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try I was cured by his herbal medicine and natural herbs, kindly contact him today through his email: drogugusolutionhome@gmail.com or text/call: +1 (719) 629 0982

    He’s waiting to help you.


    HE ALSO SPECIALIZE IN THE FOLLOWING DISEASES;

    If you have any sickness like : H I V/AIDS , CANCER , HERPES HSV 1 or 2 , GENITAL WARTS, Yeast-infection's (HPV), and Hepatitis A, B. liver diseases , Diabetes, 1 or 2. , fibroids, Chlamydia, Genital herpes, Alzheimer’s, Trichomoniasis , Tuberculosis, CAD, Gonorrhea, Epilepsy, and Syphilis.

    ReplyDelete