Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

April 21, 2009 Breaking News

About a half hour ago Tony called to tell me he would be a little late getting home from work due to the fact that when they went to leave the shop tonight 2 Hispanic kids were in one of our cars trying to steal the radio and stuff much less the car. So Tony and the guys stood in front of the car doors and wouldn't let them get out till the police came. Two of the kids sisters came over and starting screaming and shouting to 'let them go, they did nothing'. Well, we will let the police decide that. Right as the police pulled up the two kids tried to escape and run. Tony's brother tackled one of them and the police tackled the other. I took Stella with me to check out the action just in case we needed her to scare the heck out of them. How exciting hey? Thankfully we got them. The sisters kept saying their mom would take care of punishing them. We kept saying 'she can punish them all she wants after the police are done with them'.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I felt like I was listening to a scene right out of 'Cops'! Glad no one was injured in the caper. Smart thinking by Tony and the guys, keeping the kids IN the car until the police got there. That way, no alibi that they were 'just walking by the car' or something like that.

    I'm also glad Tony will prosecute. It is a shame that young kids do this type of petty crime but they must be taught a lesson and I'm not sure the mom is the one to do it. Let the Courts deal with the kids, that is what they are there for.

    I'm thinking the events caused your blood levels to rise a little ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy hanna! That's crazy - Good for Tony! Makes me proud. :)

    ReplyDelete