Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, April 16, 2009

April 16, 2009 Thursday Night

Had on OK day today. Didn't leave the house. Did a little of this and a little of that outside because it almost was 60 degrees here in Milwaukee. Tomorrow it is suppose to be even warmer than today, of course that all changes Saturday with a cold front and a 25 degree drop.
Spent a little time on the computer mixing some music. Haven't been in the mood to mix music in a long time, probably since January. I guess it is a good sign. Made a full CD mix of a bunch of dance songs I have recently downloaded. Will have to see if I can somehow post the mix or a link to it. Took a little nap later on this afternoon. Not a lot to report about today. Can't even think of a negative thing to say. Tomorrow is Friday, Tony has less than a week to get that plumber guy over here again to finish this sink. No show again today.

2 comments:

  1. Just came across your blog! I'm glad you have put your story out for the world to read. I'm going to be reading all your posts, but I had to send a thank you first. My partner of 5 years + is positive. He found out about 6 months into our relationship. I continue to test negative. He was initially resistant to start meds when he was recommended, and that was very difficult for me to accept. But recently he has had some health concerns and is now taking them. I think it was extremely difficult for him to accept being positive.

    It has changed ours and my life to experience this. Some days fear steals more than it's fair share of my attention, but gratitude is still far in the lead.

    BTW, I love that you talk about your pets. We have 4 dogs- all rescues. They help keep us in balance.

    Please continue - I will be following you all the way down here in Florida... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also just found your blog and have read the entire posting from January forward. It is a honest trip through the agonizing challenges I felt along with my partner of 38 years before his death 3 years ago. I now fight this disease alone and find your blog and your relationahip inspirational in many ways. I am also on atripla with good results my counts are undetectable and 728, so stay with it. I have signed on a a follower of your blog and look forward to sharing your posts frequently.

    BTW: Thanks for the link to Susan Boyle, I needed to cry for joy for a change.

    Best Wishes Always
    Rick

    ReplyDelete