Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, April 3, 2009

April 3, 2009 Friday Morning

Did not have a good night last night. Got home from meeting the guys at a bar by 7:45 pm, in time to watch the final of ER. Only had 2 drinks. As we walked into the house I knew something wasn't right because the dogs did not come running. As I walked into the living room I could not believe my eyes. Stella has been famous for taking food from the kitchen counters. Last week she ate 3 donuts off the kitchen stove. Last night she found the fish food. Huge container the size of a large can of spaghetti sauce. The cardboard container was in pieces all over the living room and what was left of the 100% full fish food flakes were all over the couch and carpet. I had just opened this container of fish food. YUCK! Knew someone was going to throw up last night from eating all that fish food. Never imagined at 2 am it would be ME. Woke up again last night and felt sick to my stomach. Ended up throwing up again. That is twice in a weeks time. Starting to know the sign unfortunately. After I got myself all cleaned up as I am walking back into the bedroom Barkley is pucking all over the bed. Jeez. Got him outside to finish his throwing up and had to change the bedding at 2:30 am. Could not fall back asleep and think I might have gotten about 2 hours of sleep last night. Today I am so tired after I get back from buying more fish food and lunch with the guys I think I will take a needed nap. Had a little snow this morning but the weather guy says the sun is suppose to come out later today. Another snow storm coming on Sunday.
Just got a call from a guy at Social Security / Disability about the online form I filed yesterday. He had a couple of questions to finalize the paperwork. He told me in my case once they get the signed doctor release information my claim should be processed in the next couple of weeks. I asked him if what I had heard about claims being rejected almost 99% of the time or taking years to finalize was true. He told me since I was diagnosed with AIDS rather than just HIV they expedite the paperwork since it is considered a life ending disease. He could have had a better 'bed side manner' or said it better. So basically it comes down to: From the information they get from my doctor if I am going to live a long life I will be denied, but if it appears my life will end soon I will be approved. Wow, is there a door number 3 I can choose from? Feeling very depressed right now and having a hard time holding back the tears. I hate living like this.
Will write again later today or tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment