Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, April 17, 2009

April 17, 2009 Friday Morning

Woke up this morning feeling very tired and in a fog. Having a hard time getting going. Did force myself to run to the grocery store and buy some fruit for the weekend. Was in and out of the store. It just sucks how you can have a good day like yesterday and then wake up today feeling the total opposite. Not sure why. I got a good nights sleep last night. Just wish the good days were more consistent. One thing that makes the grocery store enjoyable on a Friday morning is that the firemen at the local fire departments are usually throughout the store shopping for the weekend at the firehouse. Always a few worth looking at.

Hope your reading the comments like I am. Got two very nice comments and some emails yesterday from followers. Your comments and emails make this all worth while. Thank you for taking the time to post your comments and email me. I try to reply to emails as soon as possible. I don't usually reply to comments, know that I do read them. I do also go back and see if any new comments have been added from anyone on past days if they just found this blog.

Sent Stella to work with Tony this morning. It is going to get to 70 degrees today in Milwaukee. I actually have a couple windows open it is already so nice out. In fact on my way home from the grocery store I put the top down on my Mustang. Tony will bring Stella home when he comes home to pick me up to go to lunch with the guys on Brady Street. I really look forward to our Friday lunches with the HIV guys and their partners. It is so uplifting.

Have no plans this afternoon which is fine with me. Maybe just read a little outside and enjoy the warm. Tomorrow it is suppose to be just as nice, Sunday a cold front comes through and the warm weather is over for a while. No plumber again today.

No comments:

Post a Comment