Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

April 22, 2009 Wednesday Morning

Good Morning.
The sun is out and summer is on the way. The weatherman this morning said it should be sunny and 50 degrees today. The weekend forecast has been updated, they are now saying it will be 80 degrees in Friday and 75 degrees on Saturday. Pretty remarkable considering we had snow flakes falling yesterday. Unbelievable. Suzanne and Erin need to visit more often. The good news is hopefully all this warm weather will be moving Eastward towards some of you. Today and tomorrow are cleaning days. With the sun coming in this morning boy do I have some work on my hands. As you can see I am procrastinating big time. Got a little Mariah Carey and Leona Lewis playing on the stereo, they play very well together. Almost sound the same at times. Tony took Stella to work today to protect the guys at work today and get her out of my way when cleaning. Now I just have to get the other 4 to stand out of the way. When I sit on the floor and dust the low stuff the dogs often think I am down there to play with them. Silly dogs. Wish I could hand them each a dust rag. OK. Gotta start sometime. Off to cleaning.

2 comments:

  1. You can have the dogs help you dust. Tie a dust rag on each of their tails, put them close to the tables that need dusting or the woodwork and talk to them in 'doggie' talk to make their tails wave and voila! instand dusters ;)

    Glad you are having good weather. We are supposed to be in the high 80's to 90's over the weekend. Better than all the rain we've been having but I'd prefer a spring rather than winter right into summer. Oh well, nothing I can do about it but blame Al Gore ;)

    Have fun cleaning! 'Tis the time of the year for all of us to start our spring cleaning. I'm not even 1/9th of the way through mine, keep putting it off hoping that my fairy godmother will appear with 7 little dwarfs who live to clean. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I feel bad. I just had a thought. Here I have been cleaning all week to make the house look nice for Suzanne and Erin when I bet the real reason they are coming here is to do my spring cleaning. Will have to save them a window or two. LOL

    ReplyDelete