Visit My Other Web Page:

Saturday, April 25, 2009

April 25, 2009 Saturday Night

Had a great day with Suzanne, Erin, Jack and Tony in spite of the rain that seemed to never end. We did get a little lightning and thunder so that is good. I love thunder storms. Picked Jack up and brought him to the house and watched a little TV and videos before going to the Miller Brewery Tour. We have lived in Milwaukee all our life and never been to one so it was really about time to do it. It was very informative and fun. The three big full glasses of sample beer at the end made it even better. Came home and watched a little more TV and videos till we went to dinner at Palarmo Villa, an Italian Restaurant. Had a great dinner. Came home and watched Jeff Dunham on video, his Milwaukee Christmas special from last year. Had some good laughs. Tony is taking Jack to the hotel while Suzanne and Erin get ready for bed. It is only 10:30 PM here but they are still on Eastern time so it is 11:30 in their heads. And I thought I go to bed early. Had a great day today. Tomorrow we will pick Jack up, go to breakfast, and then drop him off at the airport around noon. Will probably take Suzanne and Erin to the Three Domes in the afternoon prior to taking them to the airport around 5 PM.
It has really been an unbelievable weekend so far.
Have to say. A few months ago I was ready to end it all. I am so glad I didn't. Makes me see there is so much more in my life and it would be an unbelievable mistake to do something stupid and miss all this fun. Hopefully anyone reading this can take that away with them. As bad as things may look at any time, life is worth living. Don't let a low point in your life let you think that it will always be that low. If nothing else, there is no where to go but up. If you follow this blog you know how low I was, I am not there today.

2 comments:

  1. "As bad as things may look at any time, life is worth living." Remember that, Dave!!! Don't make me fly out there to remind you of that! {{{ }}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW - that was my comment. ;) Jack

    ReplyDelete