Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, April 24, 2009

April 24, 2009 Friday Morning

Had a great Birthday. Very low key but that is fine with me. We ended up going to Pitches' for dinner last night. I had a huge 12 oz steak. I was so full by the time they brought a piece of cake I could hardly eat any of it. Managed to force down a small piece of my cake prior to going to bed. Was very good. We have lots of cake if anyone wants any.

Got up around 7:30 this morning and got into final cleaning mode. Got what needs to get done finished and took a shower. Tony is home from opening the shop and now I just need to get him in the shower and soon we will leave for the airport to pick up Suzanne and Erin. Weather has changed a bit. Looks like today will be the best of days. Saturday only a half day of nice weather till thunder storms are suppose to come in. I do love thunder storms, but would be nice if they hold out till later in the day. Will have to show Suzanne and Erin around Milwaukee this afternoon while the weather is nice. If you do not hear from me much over the weekend it is because I am being a terrific host. Will take lots of pictures and let you all know how the weekend went when time permits. Have a great weekend everyone. I know I will. Yes, I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment