Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, April 27, 2009

April 27, 2009 Monday Afternoon

Sorry I have not posted sooner. I did write a huge post and when I was uploading the photos the computer froze, so I am starting over. I had a weekend to remember.

Sunday Tony got Jack at the motel and brought him to the house where we were all showered and ready to begin the day. We took some pictures out front with the cars and then went to breakfast at the restaurant Tony and I go to for our Friday afternoon lunch with the guys. We then took Jack (and his bitten leg) to the airport and said goodbye, me in tears. Suzanne, Erin, Tony and I then went to The Domes here in Milwaukee. Three domes, one with flowers, one dome is a rain forest, the other dome is desert. Got some nice pictures and had a good time. Had not been there in many many years. We went home and just laid around for a while till we took them to the airport in a downpour around 4:30 Sunday afternoon. Tony and I were in bed by 9 pm Sunday night. I was exhausted. Today I got up, went to my therapist and told her all about my fantastic weekend and after a little lunch took a 2 hour nap. I could go right back to bed I am still so tired.

Thank you Suzanne, Erin, Jack and Tony for giving me a weekend to remember for a lifetime. I will never forget what you guys did and I thank you more than words can say. Tony and I look forward to seeing you all on your home turf this fall - did you hear that Byron and Michelle?

I posted a few pictures from the weekend below :







2 comments:

  1. It's so great to see my brother having fun with such caring and thoughtful friends. You've given him reasons to laugh. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool!! I love the surprise visit/video!!

    ReplyDelete