Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

April 28, 2009 Tuesday Morning

This will be my last post using Warner Cable. I will have a new email address as well as a new cable / internet service by the end of today. We are switching to AT&T Uverse. Please watch for the new email address I will receive and post. Please, then, update your email address books or email accounts. Thank you.

With that said. The AT&T person is suppose to get here between 10 am and noon. How many want to bet he/she gets here closer to noon than 10 am? Isn't that how it usually is?
Went to bed early again last night even after taking a 2 hour nap yesterday afternoon. Still woke up this morning tired. Got up at least 5 times last night to pee. Been taking my Flomax for the last two weeks but the prostate problem seems to be getting worse even on the Flomax. Will have to check with the doctor if this continues. Tired of getting up 3 or more times during the night's sleep to pee. Tony took Stella to work with him today so she doesn't feel the need to 'taste' the Internet installer. Wouldn't want that to happen. I am sure they would not be as understanding as Jack was. Sorry once again Jack. I did start a web page yesterday spending about 2 hours creating it on google. Do not like what I can or can not do as a web page so last night I started a different one on Angelfire like we have Tony's Downtown Auto Body web sight on. I know how to create it better at Angelfire since I have been using it for years updating Tony's web sight. When I get it to the point of posting the link, I will. Still can not figure how to get the links to stand out better than just at the bottom of the page. The tentative name of the sight is Gay Dave in Milwaukee. I hope to have the sight contain a link to this blog, updates on news events of interest, a humorous page for laughs, as well as a forum or place to post letters from others living with HIV or AIDS. It will be a work in progress. Any suggestions are always welcome. What would you guys like to see at the web page? Please let me know.

Have a good day everyone. Not looking forward to this switch over since I will have to change my email address with everyone I talk with, every post I have made, and every web sight we go to and get updates from. Should give me plenty to do the rest of the day after the installer leaves. Hence, you might not hear from me for a while.

3 comments:

  1. I hope that transition went smoothly for you Dave. I'm sure you could give the installer tips on wiring! LOL Michelle - you would be very impressed with how Dave has set up his computer, TV's throughout the house, security camera's...all connected! Poor Tony said he's lost trying to do anything. I'll go update my AOL email address book with your new email and send you a test letter. ;) Jack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! That's crazy Dave. I've noted your new email! Yes, you should be busy for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No new BLOG entry from Dave...hope the new installation went smoothly...oy! Jack

    ReplyDelete