Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

April 15, 2009 Wednesday Afternoon

Got up with an upset stomach, most likely due to the Acyclovir starting yesterday three times a day. Have to make sure I take it with food. Got Vito to his nail appointment. They took him in the back so I could not see him, the vet techs said he was for the most part good. Picked up my new prescription of Acyclovir to take three times daily. Would have run out using the old prescription in a matter of days. Had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch. Sitting there eating I noticed with the sun out today how much the windows needed washing. Washed/cleaned the front bay window, sliding doors in dinning room and kitchen, and bedroom windows - inside and out. Had to rest between each window. Wow. I can not believe how hard it is to even wash windows without feeling exhausted. Did a little dusting. I never liked cleaning. It seems the more dusting or cleaning you do the worse another area looks. LOL Much less, now the windows are so clean it is so bright in the living room you can see all the areas that need cleaning. Think that will be it today though. Very exhausted.

Have to tell you, the good thing about this blog is the comments and emails I have received. I have heard from someone as far away as Singapore. Can you imagine being gay, much less having HIV in a country where it is still illegal to be gay? Where your emails or blogs might be watched by the government? It has been very enjoyable to exchange emails with this person and others. Very interesting to learn about other people's lives much less their hurdles in life. Most email express how terribly lonely it is to be HIV and single, much less the stigma attached to HIV and AIDS. Many are not as lucky as I to have someone like Tony for support, much less any physical contact. Makes you wish you had big arms so you could reach out and give them a huge hug. Amazing to me how really strong some of these people are and they do not know it. You have to be unbelievably strong to go through what some people I have heard from have told me. Maybe someone will make a book out of my blog when I am gone.

Going to go rest on the couch for a while. Have my HIV support meeting tonight. No plans tomorrow yet, but you know me, I am sure something will come up or have to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment