Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, April 9, 2009

April 9, 2009 Thursday Afternoon

Had a good meeting Wednesday night. Was someone I had not met before at the meeting. Always nice to hear another persons daily ups and downs and how they deal with them. Got home and watched a little TV before going to bed. Once in bed I realized I must have chipped a tooth recently and it is cracked. Made a dentist appointment at ARCW today to take care of it next week. This will be my new dentist since my diagnosis in January. Can not go back to my regular dentist anymore since I have AIDS. Got Stella to the vet this morning by 10:30 for her blood test. Hoping we both get good results by the end of the week on both of our blood tests. Have to leave soon and meet on the southside to file for food share. Yah, more hand outs. Spent most of the late morning filling out my Social Security/Disability paperwork. Man do they ask the questions and want detail. Like what do I do from the time I wake up till the time I go to bed? Can I go outside the house? Can I cook? Can I clean? etc. About 10 pages long. Think I got it all done, will have Tony look it over tonight before I mail the paperwork. This afternoon Tony and the guys at the shop all get a Rapid Test done for HIV. Tony was scheduled for his now that it has been 3 months since his last test, right after I found out my status. He is making the employees take the test also. Should be an educational experience since the employees are all straight. Time they see what us gay people go through. Guess it is just a skin prick and the results in 20 minutes. WOW, I remember years ago having to wait two weeks for results. Cross your fingers Tony and the employees are all negative. Will let you know the results when I get them. Sunny and in the 50s here in Milwaukee. Good enough for me. Now if I can just get this tooth to stop throbing.

No comments:

Post a Comment