Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

April 8, 2009 Wednesday Afternoon

Got up early this morning and after Tony went to work I went to Menard's to purchase a new security light for on the back garage and a couple other things. After I got home I took down and installed the new light on the garage. Can't wait to see if it works when it gets dark. Cross your fingers. Played around the pond and changed the fountain and how it looks. Then I was tired and took a little nap on the couch with the dogs. When I got up I checked my email to see an email from my visitors that are coming to Milwaukee April 24-26. I was honestly shocked to see that she and her partner are not just driving by Milwaukee on their way somewhere they are actually flying in from Washington on Friday to Milwaukee and flying back on Sunday. I am so excited and confused. Why would anyone fly to Milwaukee rather than a warm beach much less to see two old farts like Tony and I? LOL. I am going to plan a very nice weekend for them and show them Milwaukee. Have to come up with some plans and find out where the Lesbian bars are here in Milwaukee. Got some other ideas and will see if they are of interest and just how much they want to do that weekend. On the list so far is tours at the Harley Davidson Museum and a Brewery Tour, Friday Fish Fry? Going to have to rack the brain and see what else is going on around Milwaukee that weekend. I am really excited about this since when she visited last we had a good time and she is a good person with a good heart. I also can not wait to meet her partner. Jack and Michelle have you figured this out yet that Suzanne and Erin are coming to Milwaukee? I just hope by then the weather is nice. Tonight I have my group meeting and tomorrow I have to take Stella back to the vet and have her blood tested again. Between her and me we are keeping the labs in business. Can't wait to get my results from yesterdays blood test, will let you know when I find out. Have to go feed the dogs since they are at my feet to remind me, like I would forget to feed them. They sit here just looking up at me. They start this about 4pm and get fed at 5pm. Sure wish they had a better sense of time rather than when their tummies are empty.

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, but I cannot help but laugh Dave. Planning an event packed itinerary already? You MUST be feeling better!!! Cannot wait to see the minute by minute list you have created ;)

    How nice for Suzanne and Erin to fly out there. I'm sure Suzanne has an ulterior motive. She must want something. You know her, she's never nice unless there is a reason (wink). I guess with gas prices down, she can afford to fill her broom up and fly on out.

    I wanna hear all about the visit after they leave. You know, all the dirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave, Dave, Dave...why not just be spontaneous and go with the flow?!? It's good to have idea's together as suggetions, but I'm sure you'd all be happy just enjoying each other's company!

    I'm glad their visit is brightening up your spirits! :) :) :)

    We need more photo's of them in the buried cars too!!! LOL

    Jack

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are stopping by on our way to Reno to visit OJ in prison. Thought we would stop by and say hi, and pick up anything you want to give him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Truth is always funnier! :) Jack

    ReplyDelete