Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

April 21, 2009 Tuesday Afternoon

Dinner at Bio Script was nice. There were about 25 people who attended. The topic was letting your health care provider know everything so they can prescribe the medicine needed depending on your life schedule. Since the meds need to be taken at certain times of the day and with or without food some who work non traditional hours have a hard time staying compliant. Next months meeting at Bio Script is on drug resistance. Very important topic and can not wait. Would like to know how long I can be on Atripla before my HIV starts to work around it and I have to move on to another cocktail.

Got up this morning and drove to Hobo to exchange the wrong light for the bathroom mirror. They had one more left so all went well. Hung the mirror, unfortunately when I was tightening the light globe it cracked. Moved the crack to the area not seen. Jeez. All that work and within minutes I break it. Stopped off at Walgreen's to pick up prescriptions. Only one of two was called in so I will have to go back later today or tomorrow. Came home and made a little lunch. I then went outside for no longer than 10 minutes to do something outside. When I came back in the house the full, unused loaf of bread on the stove was no longer there. The wrapper was on the guest bed. Bread gone. Looks like Stella took it upon herself to eat a full loaf of bread in 10 minutes time. Bad Stella. She did get a spanking and yelled at. Took a long nap this afternoon since the weather sucks here in Milwaukee today.

Tonight Tony and I have photo presentation to go to at MSOE. They are featuring for one night only the pictures of us from the Shall Not Be Recognized picture display. All the people featured are invited and encouraged to attend. The theme tonight is Putting A Face On Marginalized People. We like to support things like this so we will be there to sign autographs. LOL
Here is a link to the pictures of Shall Not Be Recognized. Our picture and story is within the clips. http://www.shallnotberecognized.org/

Took a couple of pics of the bathroom and bedroom. Due to not being able to get a good shot I am only posting one pic. Please keep in mind we still have to tile and finish the walls and ceiling. I will try to take some better shots. Wednesday and Thursday I have blocked off as cleaning and dusting the house. Have to get it looking good for our weekend guests. Today we had snow showers but I am so excited that by Friday it is suppose to be 72 degrees and sunny and Saturday much the same till a cold front comes in late Saturday night. So that means 2 perfect days to show Suzanne and Erin Milwaukee. I am so excited about this weekend and can't wait. I only planned one thing so far, yes, I know, not the Dave you've come to expect. Made dinner reservations at the Safe House for Friday night. I am going to take the advice of others and let the weekend unfold as it does. Will have some things in mind like a walk along the Riverwalk downtown, but for the most part, no plans or planning. Very tired today, but I think it is the weather and lack of sun.

5 comments:

  1. ::::THUD::::
    Jack, pass me the oxygen please and then before you read further, take some yourself.

    You will never believe it. Dave & Tony are hosting a weekend with Suz and Erin and Dave has only planned one thing. Yes, you read that correctly, ONE THING. I know Jack, I can hear you all the way down here, shocking isn't it?

    Awww Dave, you know we love you :)

    On a side note ... Stella eats an entire loaf of bread and then you expect her to 'attack' the kids that were trying to steal a car at the shop? LOLOLOL!!! What did you think she would do, roll over on them? Too funny Dave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had to comment. I have not stopped laughing now for at least 5 minutes from reading your post. Thanks. I needed that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I felt an earthquake...just Michelle's THUD. LOL I think it is GREAT and ABOUT TIME Dave just RELAX'S and ENJOYS time with his friends, rather than the minute-by-minute strict itinerary he's famous for. Warm weather and a walk on the river...coolbeans! :) Jack

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS - I hope you have one of those photo's from the websited signed for US to have! ;) Jack

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep sending him suggestions for activities he can schedule...... But you know old play-it-by-ear free-wheeling Dave! heh heh

    ReplyDelete