Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, June 22, 2009

June 22, 2009 Monday Night

Had a good day for a Monday. Got up by 7 AM and got the morning routine started. Was at my therapist appointment at 11 AM. I am thinking of cutting the therapist appointments down or discontinuing for a while since it is summer, I feel better mentally, and there is so much to do and other meetings and groups if I need support rather than a weekly meeting with her cutting into my day. I have another appointment next week, but I think I might make them monthly for a while, during the summer. Read the advice from yesterdays blog regarding not nagging Tony so much if he got a job I wanted done, finished. I get it and agree. Thanks for setting me back on the right road. Got home from my therapist and made an enclosure for the pool I set up in the back yard. Enclosed so the tree it is under doesn't fill it daily with leaves and crap falling from the tree. Had a 12' x 12' tarp that I used as a cover. Vacuumed and took a second shower so I could smell fresh for my 6 PM dinner meeting at BioScrip here in Milwaukee. Got dinner, good information. The monthly meetings stop for the summer after this meeting and resume in September. Was hot again today here in Milwaukee. It must have gotten to 85 degrees and very humid. Looks like the rest of the week is in the 80s or even 90s mid week. The central air conditioning went on around noon today. Just to hot and humid for me. Looks like the house will have the air conditioning on for the week. Our upstairs tenant's brother died today. Never good news and was unexpected. It will be a long week for their family. Just watching CBS rerun lineup tonight. Never did watch the last two episodes of Invasion yet. We last night watched about four episodes of the show Weeds which is on Showtime. It is a very good show. We are about half way through season four. I must say I liked the first 3 seasons better. I liked it better when she lived in the 'tiny boxes'. Living on the Mexico border is getting boring. I do LOVE Celia. She should get an award for her acting in season four, they put her through so much. LOL. Till tomorrow. .....

1 comment:

  1. I agree with your comments on WEEDS...I didn't enjoy the move down Mexico way either. I miss Conrad and especially Heylia! I kept waiting for them to pop up...I have this seasons shows piling up...I'm waiting to have a little mini-marathon.

    ReplyDelete