Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, December 10, 2009

December 10, 2009 Thursday Morning

Wow is it cold here in Milwaukee.

It is 9:13 AM and the temperature is 1 degree with a wind chill temperature of 20 below zero. A feel so sorry for anyone who has to work outside in this for a living, much less the animals that have to stay warm, or a stray or lost animal that is used to being in a warm house. Don't know how they do it. I once again do not plan on leaving the house today. I did get outside to take out the garbage and pick up the dog crap in the side yard, but that was it. Thank god we are not digging out from the huge snow storm everyone else in Wisconsin got if you were at least a mile or more inland from lake Michigan. They showed on the news last night what a difference taking a drive down Capital drive which runs east west was in snow totals driving from the lake front west. No snow at all on the lake front because of lake Michigan, but just a mile or two inland the snow totals go up any where to 18 inches. Madison sounds like it was shut down for the day. Now it is so cold everything is ice. So if you didn't get your shoveling done yesterday, your screwed. Since I have already decided I am not leaving the house, I have to come up with a project or two to keep myself busy. I have already sorted the house paperwork and filed this years papers in preparation for taxes, I re arranged the furniture in the living room and dining room yesterday. I re arranged the furniture in the master bedroom last week. If Tony don't start finishing the bathroom he started a year ago I am going to finish it myself after the 1st of the year. But for today, I think I might tackle the basement. I just can not sit around doing nothing all day every day. Even just one day drives me crazy. I will have to start a puzzle or something if I don't get into a cleaning mood. Not expected to get much warmer here in Milwaukee until our high on Saturday of 20 degrees. Wow, heat wave. Not leaving the house until lunch with the guys on Friday. I hate this cold. Why I live in Wisconsin this time of year escapes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment