Visit My Other Web Page:

Sunday, December 13, 2009

December 13, 2009 Sunday Afternoon

Friday I spent the day doing little things around the house in the morning. Had lunch with the guys, which is always the high light of my week, and then took a big change container to the bank and cashed it in. There was $300.18 in the container. Not bad. Did a little grocery shopping and got home around 3:30 PM. Made a Cornish hen, baked potato and salad for dinner. Spent the night watching nothing worth remembering.
Saturday morning Tony got up and took my Mustang to the shop to clean it up so a potential buyer could look at it and hopefully buy it. He got it all done. Spent three hours cleaning it up so it looked perfect and parked it out front of the shop. He was so proud of how nice it looked he even took a few pictures. He then walked into the shop and not 2 minutes later heard this horrible crashing noise. He ran out front to find his brother who had a kid by his collar that had smashed into my Mustang and was trying to run away from the accident. Yes, you read all that correctly. Not only did Tony spend three hours cleaning the car. Within 5 minutes of parking it outside it is now junk. Totalled. Here is a before and after picture. On the left is the picture of his shop and my car after he finished cleaning it. On the right is what it looked like less than 5 minutes after parking it out front. Of course the kid does not have insurance and the really sad thing is Tony took the insurance off my Mustang just a couple weeks ago because I was to start driving the BMW. I continued driving my Mustang, but of course, didn't know he did this switch with insurance. I pray to god he can straighten this out or I will be so pissed off. You will see me on Judge Judy over this one. I will never see the $8000 it is worth though if I go on a TV show. I think the max amount you can win is $5000. Don't this just suck?


Spending the rest of this Sunday afternoon just watching TV. We went to Walgreen's earlier to get some prescriptions and stuff. Thinking we might order Chinese food tonight for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment