Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

December 9, 2009 Wednesday Afternoon

Waited for the big snow storm to hit, we got lucky.

Monday I worked my usual Monday doing inventories all day. Getting the hang of all the products so it is taking me less time to do the entire retail inventory. I was out the door by 3 PM done and emailed to the owner. Shaved an hour off the time since starting to do them a couple months ago. Made a frozen lasagna, salad and garlic bread for dinner. Watched the usual CBS line up until time to go to bed around 10:15 PM.

Tuesday I got to work a little later than usual. Just took my time and when I was ready to leave I did. Didn't rush myself like usual. Finding if I do not rush myself I have a much better day. Worked a few hour and called it a day around 2 PM. Came home and spent the rest of the afternoon doing a little cleaning. Also searched the internet for a way to continue contacting my 'friend' in California that now has our 414 area code blocked so I can not continue to fill his voice mail box. I have realized I can still call him on friends phones that are not 414 area code. So I will have to figure this out because I am not giving up on getting our entire refund back from this scammer. Went out for $1 tacos a 1/2 block down the street for dinner. Got home and finished ripping some cd's I got from my tenant. Ripped the entire Pink Floyd collection. I loved Pink Floyd in college. Spent most of the morning stoned listening to them, Alan Parson's Project, Supertramp, ELO, and such. Went to bed around 10 PM still waiting for the big snow storm to materialize.

Got up this morning hoping to look out the window to a blizzard and over a foot of snow like the weatherman has been saying all week. I guess we got lucky being about a mile from Lake Michigan because it stayed mostly rain. I don't even have to shovel. Much different story a couple miles west and the rest of Wisconsin. Most area away from lake Michigan got a foot or more of snow. So I guess we got lucky. Spent the morning and still listening to all the Pink Floyd CD's I ripped. Partook in the usual event needed to fully enjoy Pink Floyd, if you know what I mean. Figured I wasn't going anywhere today anyway so why not 'waste' the day away. Thinking about taking a nap the rest of the afternoon and then make a nice supper. It is suppose to get really really cold after today. High tomorrow of 15 degrees. Same on Friday. I don't think I will leave the house if it is that cold. Suppose to be below zero each night the next few nights. YUCK.

No comments:

Post a Comment