Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

December 23, 2009 Wednesday Night

Worked a few hours on Tuesday. Came home and spent the rest of the afternoon listening to music I recently downloaded planning my next dance mix. Went out last night for $1 tacos for dinner. Spent the rest of the night trying to stay warm here in Milwaukee.

Today I got up and loaded up a bunch of songs I like at the moment and spent the day mixing music and making the December 2009 Dance Mix above. Hope someone is listening to these mixes and enjoying them? Burned a copy on a cd so I can listen to it in my car in the next couple days as we drive to family for Christmas. Having mixed feelings about this Christmas. I am happy to be healthier than I was last year at this time, but Christmas makes me think of all the people and pets we have lost or are not around. Have to get myself away from that kind of thinking. A good size snow / sleet / rain storm is just now hitting us here in Milwaukee. Sounds like it is going to be here for the Christmas holiday making driving horrible the next couple days.
Hope everyone is done with their Christmas shopping, I finished the last of it today with a trip to Walgreen's. Got Tony a blade sharpener for our razors. Notice I said for Tony for OUR razors. LOL Going to spend the night watching some movies and staying out of the storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment