Visit My Other Web Page:

Sunday, December 27, 2009

December 27, 2009 Sunday Night

Got Tony out of the house and to the Southridge Mall to return the horrible shirts he bought me on Saturday afternoon. We ended up buying some clothing and a heating blanket for the bed. Walked around the mall for the afternoon. Was not as busy as I would have thought the day after Christmas. We walked right up to the counter to make our return. Spent the rest of the afternoon watching the Saw Movie Marathon. Saw One through Three was playing on one of the TV channels. Then we ended up going to bed soon after 10 PM.

This morning we got up and showered so we could drive to the south side of town to get Tony's mom and take her out for breakfast. Stopped off at his brother's house after breakfast to give their kids some money for Christmas. We didn't get to see them on Christmas and usually give them each an envelope. After dropping off Tony's mom we went to Fleet Farm, a hardware type store, to return two sweaters Tony's mom had bought for us. They also were horrible looking and would not have gotten worn. Got a whole $10 for them. I am sure she bought them on clearance. Ended up buying a few items. Came home and spent the afternoon watching some stupid movies not worth remembering. Now we are watching The Sound Of Music for probably the 100th or more time. I do love this movie. Probably seen this movie more than any other movie. Wizard of Oz would probably be second. I remember seeing Sound Of Music in the movie theater as a child with my family when it first was released. It was such a long movie there was even a 20 minute intermission half way through the movie. Remember seeing it a second time with my grandmother at the movie theater as a kid also. Brings back fond memories. They just don't make movies like this anymore. I can sing the words to every song I have seen it so many times. After this movie it will be lights out. Monday I will work my usual hours doing inventory.

No comments:

Post a Comment