Visit My Other Web Page:

Sunday, December 6, 2009

December 6, 2009 Sunday Night

Spent most of the day on Saturday ripping music from my CD collection to my computer hard drive. I started out the day reading that one of the co founders of The Alan Parson's Project died over the past week. I was always a fan of their music. So I pulled out my old CDs and MP3s and spent the day listening to Alan Parson's Project as Tony worked most of the day. Saturday night Tony, our tenants and I went to a co workers 50th birthday party. We left to go to the party around 6 PM with it in mind we would would home in a couple hours. Well, a couple hours went pretty fast and we finally left the bar/restaurant around 10:30 PM. Was a nice crowd of people. I drank free beer. I hate beer. But if it is free, I will drink maybe one cup. Had two. Came home and watched a little of SNL until we went to bed close to midnight.

This morning I made pancakes for breakfast and continued ripping music from CD's to the computer hard drive. I ripped Best Of CD's and such. I also backed them all up on my external hard drive. Couldn't find three cds I really wanted on the computer and I only have them in cassette format so I ordered used CD's on amazon.com. Should be interesting what the condition they are in when they arrive. As long as I can rip them to the computer is all I care about. Got them all for less than five dollars a piece used. Still haven't had a cig. Made it past the 7 day mark today. All down hill from here? Suppose to get some snow tonight and maybe the first real big storm of the season on Wednesday. They are already talking about it on the news and the big storm is three days off. Looking forward to our regular Sunday night TV tonight. Most likely will work only two days this week and very limited hours due to the snow and cold. Did I mention it is soooooooooo cold here in Wisconsin? It was in the 20s most of all today and yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment