Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, June 10, 2011

June 10, 2011 Friday Afternoon

Yesterday I went to Walgreen's around noon to buy a few items on sale. Stopped at McDonald's for a hamburger and french fries. Spent the afternoon watching the Casey Anthony trial until it ended early due to her feeling ill. Poor thing. It was in the 50s yesterday and rained most of the day. From 90 to 50 in one day for a high. Made a beef roast, corn and salad for dinner. Spent the night watching shows on Logo TV that I DVR'd. Watched Hollow Reed and Bear Nation. Hollow Reed was very good and I recommend it. You can watch it on the Logo web sight also. Bear Nation was interesting. Went to bed around 10 PM with the heat on. The air conditioning was on less then 24 hours ago.

This morning I was up at 6 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Tony left for work around 7:30 AM. Drove to Walgreen's a little after 8 AM to return an item I bought the day prior and then went again to Mc Donald's to get two sausage burritos. Spent the morning watching the Casey Anthony trial. Tony picked me a little before noon and we went to lunch with the guys. Had a great lunch. After Tony dropped me off at home I spent the afternoon on the couch watching more of the trial. It is damp, cold and drizzling here in Milwaukee. I do not foresee us going to Pridefest at the Lakefront due to the drizzle and being so damp outside. Will most likely spend the night watching more movies I DVR'd from Logo TV. Tomorrow we will spend the afternoon and later the evening at Pridefest enjoying the shows. The headliner tomorrow night is Salt N Pepper. Sunday we will most likely switch between the block party down the street and the Pridefest parade in the afternoon. Happy Pride everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment