Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, June 30, 2011

June 30, 2011 Thursday Morning

Tuesday morning Tony went to work and was to return home early in the morning so we could go to the zoo. By the time he got home I had talked to my sister and the nephew and I decided we would rather go to my sister's house and swim in her pool for the afternoon. Tony came home and around noon we left and went swimming all afternoon. Got home around 4 PM and that night we went down the street for dollar tacos. After we got home we watched the movie Super 8 and went to bed around 10 PM.



Wednesday we went to the Milwaukee Zoo. Tony, the nephew and I had a great time at the zoo. Spent about 3 hours there before our feet got tired and it was time to come home. Went out for pizza for dinner and then watched the movie Mary Poppins. About 9 PM we drove down the road and then walked to the park to watch the fireworks at the Milwaukee lakefront that we can see from high up on the hill. Lasted about a half hour and we came home and went right to bed. We all were very tired.


This morning I was up at 6 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Tony left for work shortly after 7:30 AM. Been spending the morning watching the Casey Anthony trial. Tony's brother is coming over around 1 PM to get the nephew and drive him down to Chicago where he lives. Tony's brother is picking up some car parts down there so he is transporting the kid back home. So the long 5 days is almost over. The nephew has been an angel. Not once did I ever have to yell at him or did he give me any reason to be mad at him. Such a good kid with his uncles. After the kid leaves I plan on taking a long afternoon nap. Here is a picture of us at the zoo yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment