Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, June 17, 2011

June 17, 2011 Friday Dinner Time

Watched a couple movies last night that I DVR'd from Logo TV. Both were good but not worth remembering the titles. Went to bed around 10 PM and gave Tony a little lovin.

This morning I was up at 6:30 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Tony left for work around 7 AM. Around 8:30 AM I broke down and called my doctor and made an appointment to find out why my middle to lower back hurts so much. Was surprised they could get me in today at 11:45 AM so I took the appointment. Drove to Pick N Save to make a deposit at the bank and picked up a couple fruit items. Came home and left for my doctor appointment around 11:15 AM. The doctor took a look at my back and suggested a few xrays and a urinalysis. The doctor thinks I hurt my back throwing up on Tuesday morning. Went a floor down and had those test and xrays taken. The doctor also gave me two prescriptions, one being for nausea (Prochlorperazine 10MG) and one for muscle spasms (Carisoprodol 350MG). Stopped off at Walgreen's and filled the two prescriptions. Came home and spent the afternoon doing a little cleaning and watching the Casey Anthony trial. Very exciting afternoon on the trial. Thinking Tony and I might go out for a fish fry tonight since we did not have lunch with the guys due to my doctor appointment. Miss my Friday lunch with the guys but thought it best to take the doctor appointment when they could get me in so fast. Never that hungry on a Friday night because of lunch so we have not gone for a fish fry in some time. Will walk down the street to a bar 2 blocks away and have a fish fry tonight. The muscle spasm meds have done very little to help with the pain, I took it over an hour ago. Going to have to take a pain pill soon. Just sitting here typing I am squirming in my chair because of the pain. Have a few family events on Tony's side of the family and mine, as well as a couple block parties to go to this weekend. Hopefully the weather will be nice for all the outdoor events. After the fish fry tonight we will most likely watch a movie before going to bed.

1 comment:

  1. You constantly post about your giving Tony "a little lovin." Not once, as far as I can tell, have you ever posted about Tony giving YOU "a little lovin."

    WTF???!!!

    ReplyDelete