Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, June 16, 2011

June 16, 2011 Thursday Dinner Time

About 4 PM I was looking out the back and saw my big rabbit go running across the alley. A cat was 10 feet behind him. I tore out the door and chased the cat away. It appeared the rabbit got away this time. This damn cat has got to go. He will kill all the rabbits in no time if we don't find a way to get rid of him. Made leftover spaghetti again for Tony for dinner. I had nothing since my back hurt and was simply not hungry. Saw the play Fiddler On The Roof last night. It was long and Tony fell asleep at one point during the show. Got home around 10:30 PM and went to bed shortly after getting home. Prior to leaving for the show I looked out the side window and saw a female duck in my pond. The male was in the front yard. We never have ducks. They must of been lost because of the fog. They spent some time in the front yard eating the bird seed on the ground.

This morning I was up at 6:30 AM. Fed the dogs, Vito would not eat. Tony left for work around 7:30 AM. About 8 AM Vito finally ate his food and got his shot. Took Vito to his vet appointment where he got blood drawn and two booster shots. Also got his nails trimmed for a total of $287. After the appointment I drove down the road with Vito to where the guy who gave him to us works so he could see Vito. Vito ran around the restaurant with his tail wagging nonstop. Vito was happy to see his previous daddy 7 years ago. Funny how Vito still remembers him after 7 years of us having him. Got home around 11:30 AM and spent the rest of the day cleaning and watching the Casey Anthony trial. I did take an hour nap around 2:30 PM. My back is really hurting today. I was hoping it would be getting better and since it is not I am starting to get a little concerned that it is more than just a back ache. Obviously if this is not better by Monday I will have to call the doctor. Feels like my back is hard around the middle from side to side across the middle back. Feels like someone filled my back with cement. Very uncomfortable to sit or stand. Making a pork roast and potatoes for dinner with a salad tonight. Will watch shows on the DVR tonight since there is not much on TV that isn't a rerun. Spoke to my mom today and firmed up plans for a Sunday Father's Day brunch. Tomorrow is Friday and lunch with the guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment