Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

June 1, 2011 Wednesday Afternoon

Can you believe it is June already?

Spent last night watching America's Got Talent. The show was entertaining. Went to bed around 10 PM. Was a nice cool night to have the windows open.

Got up this morning at 6 AM. Fed the dogs, gave Vito his shot and got Tony off to work. Read the morning newspaper and took a shower. Left the house around 9:30 AM and went to McDonald's for a Bacon Egg Cheese Bagel and then Pick N Save to do some grocery shopping. Ended up spending almost $150 at the grocery store. Yesterday one of my tenants brought home a Wren house that a friend gave him. I needed a bird house for the fourth camera so I cut a hole in the top of the roof, inserted the camera, and put it on a tripod stand that was in the back yard. You can see 2 of the 12 nesting holes with the camera. Spent the rest of the day watching the Casey Anthony trial. This girl is so guilty of killing her child. Made some beef flavored rice for Vito food and now I wait for Tony to come home from work. Not cooking tonight since I think we are going to a car show and will pick up something to eat at the show. Nothing on TV tonight so no hurry getting home from the car show. It is on the south side of town so it will be a couple hour event. It is in the 70s today and quite windy. So nice with the windows open. My white Lilac tree is filled with flowers. Had to scope another baby Wren out of the side yard before the dogs eat it. The two baby Mourning Doves have still not left the nest. I honestly haven't seen the parents visit them in some time so I think it is just a matter of time until they have to leave and search for food on there own. For some reason none of my music links are working. Will have to do a little investigating.

No comments:

Post a Comment