Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

June 8, 2011 Wednesday Dinner Time

This morning I was up at 6:15 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Tony left for work around 7 AM. About 7:30 AM Vito throw up his breakfast all over the sheet covering the leather couch. Cleaned up the mess and called the vet to see if I should give him more food in a while or leave his stomach empty with the Insulin he received at breakfast. The vet told me to try to get him to eat in about an hour. Hung up the phone and made myself a bowl of cereal. Walked into the living room to see Vito had thrown up again, this time, all over the couch and down the seams and such. Took about a half hour just to clean it all up since it went everywhere in the seams of the couch. What a mess. A little while later Tony showed up with some flower bulbs he said he got from a customer and wanted them planted in the back yard. I got the shovel and quickly buried them in the back yard since it was getting hotter outside by the minute. Fed Vito again a little food at 9 AM which stayed in him so far all day. About 9:30 AM I noticed a dump truck dumping dirt and debris in the vacant lot behind the out of business Day Care Center across the street from our house. We have had problems in the past with people dumping back there and my front window looks across the street right into all the dumping mess. When the dump truck showed up to dump a second load a half hour later I ran outside and took some pictures of the truck and told them they could not dump here. They told me to fuck off and whipped me the finger. I told them they would be cleaning this up just like the people who did it in the past. Called Neighborhood Services to make a complaint only to be told I had to call the non emergency Milwaukee Police Department. Called them and gave them all the information. About 11:00 AM the Milwaukee Police called me and said a squad was on the way to talk to me and get the pictures I took. Of course it is now after 4 PM and Milwaukee's finest have yet to show up here at all. The dump truck has dumped 7 more loads during the day. I honestly hate the Milwaukee Police Department. They are worthless. Why tell me a squad is on the way and almost 5 hours later no one has shown up. Bullshit! Spent the whole afternoon waiting for the police to come. What a waste of an entire afternoon. It is in the mid 90s today outside. Too damn hot to do anything outside. I did clean the pond pump again this afternoon, but did very little else all day but watch the Casey Anthony trial. Thinking about going out for $1 hamburgers and $1 French Fries tonight rather than cooking. Big storms are suppose to come through later tonight with a cold front. Should only be in the 60s tomorrow in Milwaukee. Quite a temperature change. So, what do you thing the odds are that Milwaukee's Finest will ever show up today? Kinda makes you wonder what the hell they get paid for. Guess all the Milwaukee Police Department cares about is the things that happen in the Ghetto. So much for my tax dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment