Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

June 21, 2011 Tuesday Afternoon

Last night we spent the night watching the movie Testosterone that I DVR'd from Logo TV. It was a good movie. Went to bed around 10 PM.

This morning I slept in until about 7 AM. Got up and fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Tony left for work shortly thereafter. Spent the early morning doing things around the house. Around noon I went to the post office to mail a present to a friend who has a Birthday next month. Bought some stamps and stopped at Mc Donald's for a hamburger and french fries. Spent the afternoon watching the Casey Anthony trial. Got my Foodshare interview finished via the phone this afternoon. I guess I will continue to get a whopping $16 a month from Foodshare. Yesterday I made a hole in side wood fence for the baby rabbit to get to the neighbors yard rather than it having to go around the garage and alley where the cat hides. Noticed the rabbit already found and is using the hole, and was in the neighbors yard. Very smart rabbit. Also yesterday I went to throw some bread to the rabbit and it let me get about 5 feet from him, toss him the bread, and he sat there and ate it while I walked back into the house. I talk to it also and I think it knows my voice. Maybe I am just nuts. Looks like a storm should be rolling in in less than an hour. We really do not need any more rain. Will most likely make some spaghetti and a salad for dinner tonight.

I noticed a comment on a recent post regarding my phrase 'gave Tony a little lovin'. The comment had to do with asking if Tony gives me a little lovin back. I have talked about Tony's lack of reciprocation in that area in past posts. With that said, when I say 'I gave Tony a little lovin' in my blog, I say it that way because I figure it is better than saying 'we had sex last night'. It has nothing to do with him only getting pleasure. It simply is a phrase I thought was more respectful and not uncomfortable to my readers. We both are satisfied when the 'act' is finished. I hope that answers the question.

No comments:

Post a Comment