Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, June 3, 2011

June 3, 2011 Friday Night

Spent the night after I posted helping a neighbor try to get her pet Cocktail down from the telephone lines. We gave up when it got dark. The bird got out of the house by accident. The owner is very upset as you can imagine. Went to bed around 10 PM.

This morning I was up at 6 AM. Fed the dogs, gave Vito his shot and was outside with the neighbor before Tony even left for work at 7:30 AM. The bird flew away about 8:30 AM, the owner in tears. I told her I would watch for it during the day. I never did see it again all day. Spent the morning working on securing the Mourning Dove nest and putting some bricks around the Batmobile to block some of the wind and such. The parents did come back to the nest early this morning but have not been back since I fixed and altered the nest. Hopefully they will return. Picked Tony up a little before noon to have lunch with the guys. Came home after dropping him off and going to the bank. Spent the afternoon doing a little painting touch up work around the side yard as I listened to the Casey Anthony trial on TV. Making a salad and ham sandwiches for dinner tonight. Only have plans to go to a car show tomorrow. Will let you know if anymore bird development come my way. Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment