Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

June 15, 2011 Wednesday Afternoon

Had a dental appointment at ARCW yesterday morning at 10 AM. After my dental cleaning I picked up my monthly food at the food pantry and came home. Spent the afternoon napping since I just do not feel 'right'. I did throw up again this morning about 20 minutes after getting out of bed. I feel tired, no energy, and just want to sleep. Not really feeling depressed, just tired. Maybe that is part of depression? Made left over spaghetti for dinner for Tony. I only had a salad since I was not hungry. Watched America's Got Talent and then a Pawn Wars marathon on Tru TV. Went to bed around 10 PM and gave Tony a little lovin.

Got up this morning at 6 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Took a while to get Vito to have any interest in food today. Tony left for work shortly after 7 AM. After doing a little clean up and reading the newspaper I went to lie down on the bed for an hour. Went grocery shopping around 11 AM. Spent close to $150 on food items. Made myself a ham sandwich for lunch and went back to bed. My middle lower back is painful today. Not sure if I did something to it or there is more going on. It actually feels like a burning across my back. Not the usual feeling I get with a pinched nerve. Has not gotten better all day. I hope it is not something serious. Tonight we have tickets to go see the play Fiddler On The Roof at the Milwaukee PAC. It is raining right now and has most of today. Only in the 50s again today here in Milwaukee. I honestly could go right back to bed but have to get some cleaning done around here before Tony gets home from work and we go to the show tonight. Tomorrow Vito goes in again for more blood tests. Going to be an expensive one at the vet tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment