Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, July 1, 2011

July 1, 2011 Friday Dinner Time

The nephew left around 1 PM yesterday. Spent the afternoon cleaning and watching TV. Tony came home from work around 5:15 PM. Made a pork roast, corn and a salad for dinner. Spent the night watching programs on TV I had DVR'd. Watched an episode of America's Got Talent and then last Sunday's HBO's True Blood. I do love the show True Blood. Went to bed around 10 PM.

This morning I was up at 6 AM. Fed the dogs, gave Vito his shot, and Tony left for work around 7 AM. Did a little cleaning around the house and then left for Walgreen's around 10 AM to pick up a prescription. I then went to Pick N Save and the TCF bank to make a deposit. What a mistake. I once again got into an argument with a black female who was trying to skip into the long line at the bank. She went ballistic on me when I told her the line was back here and she would not be getting to the bank window before us. She used every word in the book at me. She even called me a God Damn Fuckin Nigger. I honestly wanted to look her in the eye and ask her how she would like it if I called HER a nigger. Why is it OK for a black person to us the N word but if a white person was to use it they could get killed? She then start threatening to follow me outside and kill me in the parking lot. I then yelled for security again and they came and stood around her as she acted like a total fool. I saw her trying to skip into the line again as I was leaving the store. Jeez. What the fuck is wrong with black people and following the same rules everyone else has to follow? I drove home shaking from the experience. It is just a shame no one else in 20 people line had the fuckin balls to say anything to this crack whore. Came home and soon Tony picked me up for lunch with the guys. Was only four of us today since many are out of town for the holiday weekend. We have no plans tonight or for much of the weekend. We do have plans to meets some lunch friends at a car show on Monday. It will be a very laid back nap filled weekend. It is in the 90s today in Milwaukee and very hot. Tomorrow it will be back in the low 80s so the air conditioning will only have to be on for today.

Have a great 4th of July weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment