Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, July 28, 2011

July 28, 2011 Thursday Morning

Yesterday I was up at 6 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Tony left for work around 7:30 AM. I went to Pick N Save in the morning and did a little grocery shopping. I say a little grocery shopping because they are rearranging the store and nothing was where it should be. They are moving everything around. I use to be able to put my coupons in order of the isles, now I will have to learn the store all over again when they are finished rearranging the store. Spent the rest of the day indoors with the dogs since it rained and thundered all day. Of course this was not good for me or Vito. The cloudy rainy day did not give me any energy to do much, Vito had a hard time getting around all day and barked every time it thundered. Tried to take a nap in the afternoon but was very hard with Vito barking at every clap of thunder. Made a pork roast, corn and a salad for dinner. Spent the night watching TV and went to bed around 10 PM. I was upset by the fact my Mourning Dove laid one egg and by the end of the day I could see the egg was starting to fall through the nest. The mother bird was staying away from the nest because of this. I was going to fix the egg and wish I did because a short time later I saw the mother Mourning Dove leave the nest and the egg had fallen through the nest to the ground. So sad.

This morning I was up at 5:30 AM to let Vito and Bo outside. Fed the dogs around 6 AM and gave Vito his shot. Tony has left for work. Cloudy and rainy again today. I do have to go to Walgreen's today and pick up a couple prescriptions. Not much else on my schedule today with the rain and clouds. Vito and I will struggle again today to get through the day in the cloudy dark.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Dave,

    I really like your last DJ Dave All Night Dance Party (vol 29). Good choices, good mix :-)

    Keep going and good luck !

    ReplyDelete