Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, July 7, 2011

July 7, 2011 Thursday Afternoon

Yesterday I was up at 6 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Tony left for work around 7 AM. Went grocery shopping at the Shorewood Pick N Save rather than the one two blocks from our house. As you all know I have too many problems with the low life's at the close Pick N Save. Got home around noon and took a nap for about 2 hours. At about 4 PM I cut open the watermelon I bought to make a fruit salad only to find the watermelon rotten inside. Damn! Called the store and was told to throw it out and use her name with my next visit to get my money back. Went out for $1 hamburgers and $1 french fries for dinner. Spent the night watching Nancy Grace, Dr Drew and the ABC special on Casey Anthony before going to bed. I still am in shock over the verdict.

This morning again I was up at 6 AM doing the usual morning routine. About 10 AM, after the sentencing of Casey Anthony I went to Walmart to buy more Insulin and needles for Vito. They had the Insulin but not the needles. Bought the Insulin and a couple other items and got the hell out of Walmart. Drove across the street to Walgreen's to buy needles. The pharmacist was such and asshole and gave me a hard time buying them. She acted like I was a drug user or something. I finally had to call the manager and tell him I never have these problems at the Walmart near my house. He got the needles and I soon left with them. What is happening with the world and people? I lately just feel I don't understand. The big news here in Milwaukee is that on Sunday night after the 3rd of July Fireworks over 100 black people decided to cause problems all the way up North Avenue from the lakefront to the ghetto. They beat people up and ransacked a BP gas station, all on camera. The video is disturbing. Over 11 separate incidents of white people being beaten in the park near our house from this gang of black people. The 100 or so black people started beating people in the park where we took our nephew for fireworks a week ago. So scary. They kicked and beat people and went through their pockets when they were down. A couple even are in the hospital. Beating people while they laughed. What the hell is wrong with black people? Yes, it was all black people. Thankfully the video shows all their faces and the police have said they will get every one of them. There was a big meeting at the park last night with the police and mayor, funny how there were over 200 white people at the meeting and only a handful of black people. Funny how the blacks cause the problems and don't even care enough about the neighborhood to come to a meeting about what they did or how to make it stop. Since Sunday the police are everywhere around the neighborhood. A couple parents who have seen the videos have turned in their kids. So I guess some of them know right from wrong, too bad they didn't teach their kids this growing up. All this happened just 4 blocks from our house. Time to put the for sale sign out soon.

On a side note we have come to the conclusion that Vito is not only diabetic, but is going blind. We have noticed little things for a while but it has become more noticeable in the past week. Today I tried to feed him a piece of ham and he could not even see it in front of his face. Yesterday I watched him walk to a closed french door and scratch on it to get through the door even though the door next to it was open. He also has fallen off the bed in the middle of the night twice in the past two weeks. There are more things that I have noticed also. So I guess Vito is going to be my problem for a while. Not sure how to deal with a blind dog or one going blind. I thought dealing with the diabetes was going to be enough. I will have to do some research on the Internet. Anyone with any experience in dealing with a blind pet, your input would be helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment