Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

July 26, 2011 Tuesday Dinner Time

Tony got home last night from work around 5:30 PM. After we fed the dogs, gave Vito his shot, Tony got in the shower so we could drive to a car show on the south side at Hardy's so I wouldn't have to cook. Prior to making this decision I asked Tony again if the Cadillac was fixed so we would not have any problems like we have been having almost getting stranded because of it breaking down. He assured me it was all fixed and is ready to drive again with no problems. After Tony got done with his shower we drove the lakefront to the car show. Noticing the gas tank was on 1/4 I said we should stop and get gas at the gas station across the street from the car show, prior to going to the car show. Tony turned off the car, filled the tank, and then tried to start the car. The car would not start. WTF. I stayed calm. Tony let the car cool down and then fixed the broken cable on the battery. The car then started. I still am not happy this happened at all and seriously am starting to hate going for drives in the 1965 Cadillac Convertible. Went to the car show and drove home. Yes, the car started after the car show. I just wanted to get home without having to call a taxi cab. LOL. Got home and spent the night watching TV prior to going to bed around 10 PM.

This morning I was up at 6 AM. Did the usual morning routine. Tony left for work around 7:30 AM. Spent the morning dusting and cleaning the bedroom in between watching TV. Took a long nap with the dogs this afternoon. Now as I type this I am making spaghetti for dinner with a salad. It is hot again outside and we will stay home tonight and watch America's Got Talent prior to going to bed. My Mourning Doves have been returning to the nest and spending time fixing it up. It is just a matter of time until the female lays eggs again. Should be fun to watch it all happen again right before our eyes since the camera is still in place and you can see them perfectly in the nest. The two birds come to the next every morning for a while doing a little fixing of the bedding. They then sit on the neighbors roof watching their nest. No eggs yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment