Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, July 21, 2011

July 21, 2011 Thursday Dinner Time

Saw the play Jersey Boys last night at the Milwaukee PAC. Met my parents at the show since I bought them tickets. The show was great and we all had a good time. Got home and went to bed shortly after 10:30 PM.

This morning I was up at 6 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Around 7:30 AM we took Vito to the vet to spend the day getting his sugar levels tested. I hated leaving him and gave the vet and office people orders to put Vito number one and remember he can not see a thing. Got some McDonalds breakfast and came home. Spent the morning doing things around the house since it is so damn hot outside. Around 11:30 I left and made a deposit at the bank and went to my CAB board meeting at ARCW. Had a good meeting. Picked Vito up on the way home. He was so happy to hear my voice when they brought him out to me. His blood levels are great and we should stay the course. The cost today was $179. This dog is costing me a lot of money. Thankfully he does not have to go back for more testing for three months now. His dog friends were so happy to see him when we walked in the door. Spent the afternoon with Vito on the couch watching TV. Around 4 PM I walked across the alley to give the neighbor some black berries I had picked this afternoon from the berry bushes we have in the yard. We have been eating black berries and ice cream every night before bed and I put them in my morning cereal. They are very big this year and a lot of them. Not fun to go out picking them in this heat. Making some Mac N Cheese to go with the sandwiches I grabbed at my afternoon meeting for dinner. Just don't feel like cooking. Will spend the night watching TV and enjoying the air conditioning. Tomorrow is Friday and lunch with the guys. Always a fun hour and the best therapy. No plans this weekend yet which is good because it looks hot this weekend again.

No comments:

Post a Comment