Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

July 20, 2011 Wednesday Dinner Time

Spent last night watching America's Got Talent. Went to bed around 10:30 PM after the evening TV news. Around 2 AM a thunder storm rolled through. I was up for an hour with the dogs shaking and scared to death. All five dogs on the bed scared of the thunder storm. Reminded me of the scene from Sound Of Music.

Got up this morning at 6 AM and let the dogs out. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Tony left for work a little after 7 AM. I ended up throwing up again this morning even though I eat a few saltine crackers at 2 AM. So much fun starting the day throwing up stomach acid after your up for a half hour. I left for my dental appointment at ARCW around 7:30 AM. Of course I did have a cracked filling, which is I guess better than a cracked tooth like in the past. Got the shots and had the filling replaced. Picked up my monthly prescriptions and my food in the food pantry. It was already getting very hot outside. Today is suppose to be the hottest of all days in five years. We might even break a record. As I type this the thermometer says it is 96 degrees outside, and that is in the shade. Very hot and humid. Spent the afternoon napping in the cool bedroom with the dogs since I was up last night from the storm and had a lot on my mind. Tonight we meet my parents at the Milwaukee PAC for the play Jersey Boys. Looking forward to the show. I am sure we will know most of the songs. Tony loves that old music. I can tolerate it. Have to have Vito at the vet tomorrow at 7:30 AM for his full day of tests for his diabetes. I have a board meeting in the early afternoon and will pick him up at the vet on my way home. I hate leaving him at the vet now that he is blind. Poor boy, I will pick him up as soon as possible since he will want his daddy bad. I do trust my vet so it should be harder on me than on Vito. I hope Tony gets home soon, he should not be working in this heat. He better be doing a lot of paperwork in his air conditioned office. Tomorrow it is going to be just as hot. Did I mention I hate this heat?

No comments:

Post a Comment