Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

December 12, 2012 Wednesday Afternoon

Spent last night watching the gay themed movie called Everyone.  It was about two guys about to have a Holy Union.  It was about all the dysfunctional people attending the Holy Union, and they all were dysfunctional including the two guys having the Holy Union.  It was an OK movie but ended rather quickly which left us sitting there saying, 'what'?   Went to bed around 10 PM.

This morning I was up at 7 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Went to McDonald's for some breakfast on my way to Pick N Save to do the weekly grocery shopping.  When I got home there was an email from the lady who is our board liaison and works at ARCW asking if we still wanted to attend tonight's Holly Jolly Follies Festival fundraiser.  She put two tickets at the door for us.  Called Tony to tell him to come home early tonight and where we are going.  About 30 Milwaukee restaurants serving finger food and then a play in the theater after the eating.  Last year we went and had a great time.  Even the play after was good.  Since it was now about 11:30 AM and it was sunny and 40 degrees, I decided to go for my usual walk along the river trails.  Bundled up good to stay warm and was actually too warm by the time I got close to home and had my jacket open.  Took a two hour nap with the dogs so I would be refreshed for tonight.  Honestly, I think it just made me tired, this coffee better kick in.  Will have to feed the dogs a bit early tonight to get to the fundraiser by 5:30 PM.  Noticed the DVR is recording a lot tonight, in fact at 9 PM, four shows will be recording.  Will have to make sure I have the signal off or it will think a fifth show on the TV is being viewed and one of the four shows will not record.  We can only record or watch a total of four shows at any one time with ATT.  Got to get dressed in my suit for tonight's event.  Should be fun and only cost us parking.

No comments:

Post a Comment