Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, December 17, 2012

December 17, 2012 Monday Afternoon

Friday night Tony called his mom to confirm plans to have supper together for her Birthday on Saturday.  We spent the night watching the movies Gayby and Nate & Margaret.  Both were gay themed movies and entertaining enough.  Went to bed around 11 PM.

Saturday we spent most of the day just laying around the house figuring we would shower around 2 PM so we could be at Tony's mom's house around 4 PM to take her out for supper.  Around 2 PM Tony's mom called to say she didn't feel like going out for supper and could we do it another time.  I actually knew this would happen and told Tony the night before that I expect her to call a couple hours prior and say she doesn't want to go.  She is over weight and has no ambition to do anything.  If we go anywhere and walk for any length of time she complains.  Well, start walking more.  Showered and fed the dogs early so we could leave the house around 4:30 PM and go shopping at Mayfair Mall.  Spent about 3 hours shopping and came home with two hats for Tony and some small gifts for the nephews.  Everything is so expensive and we need nothing.  It felt good to be out with all the people and the Christmas trees and music.  Got home a little after 9 PM and watched a little TV before going to bed around 11 PM.

Sunday morning we were up at 7 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Started a new bottle of Insulin for Vito.  Around 9 AM Tony asked me if he could call his mom and we could go have breakfast.  We showered and made it to her house by 10:30 AM.  Had breakfast and then went to Target to do some Christmas shopping.  Was surprised she wanted to come with us.  Of course she was done shopping, checked out and waiting at the door before we even got through the store.  Dropped her off and came home.  Tony then went to his shop to get a battery charger since my car would not start this morning and we had to take the truck.  I had been having problems and even had Tony listen to the car start on Friday at lunch, so I knew something was wrong.  Spent the rest of the day watching TV and then watched the movies Diary Of A Wimpy Kid Dog Days and The Amazing Spiderman.  Both were good movies but did we really need another remake of Spiderman?  Went to bed around 10 PM and did the lovin thing.

This morning I was up at 6:30 AM.  Tony left for work around 7:30 AM with my car.  He left me the keys to the truck but since I have never driven it, I figured I just would stay home all day.  Spent the morning wrapping Christmas presents and doing things around the house.  Took a nice two hour nap with the dogs this afternoon.  Wish I would have taken a walk but it is only 34 degrees outside and cloudy so it would have been a cold walk.  Hopefully tomorrow.  Ordered a projection bulb for our TV on the Internet this morning.  Found a great deal and the price has come down below a $100 for the bulb.  We had planned on just getting a new TV but now that the price of the bulb is cheaper I figure best to just have a bulb as back up and keep the TV.  Hopefully the bulb is good at the price I bought it at.  They used to be closer to $500 when we bought the TV 3 years ago.  Making a Hormel pork roast, rice and salad for supper tonight.  Will most likely watching a little TV from the DVR and then a movie before we go to bed.  Hoping I have a car tomorrow so I can do some shopping and leave the house for a bit.  The dogs get way too needy when I am home all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment