Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, December 20, 2012

December 20, 2012 Thursday Afternoon

Spent last night watching some TV from the DVR and then watched the movie Beneath The Darkness.  It was a good movie.  Went to bed around 10 PM.

This morning I was up at 7 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Spent the morning doing things around the house since it was raining outside.  Nasty weather day here in Milwaukee.  Thankfully we are by the lake and it is rain because west of here they are getting a foot or more of snow.  Did four loads of laundry and cleaned and dusted today.  Spent the afternoon listening to music.  Making a beef pot roast with potatoes and carrots with a salad for supper tonight.  The house smells so good since it has been cooking since noon.  The rain has finally turned to snow.  The temperature has dropped to freezing and the snow is coming down fast.  The grass should be covered in no time.  Suppose to get a couple inches of snow before it ends around midnight.  Will most likely spend the night watching TV from the DVR since I started downloading the series Homeland today.  Two seasons of Homeland will have to be watched so I better clear the DVR.  We have about 40 shows on the DVR to watch.  I keep hearing how good the show Homeland is so I thought I would download the first two seasons and see for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment