Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

December 18, 2012 Tuesday Afternoon

Spent last night watching a little TV and then started the movie The Trip.  Got about a half hour into the movie and it just was not for us.  Started a different movie called Osombie.  It was a zombie movie which I do enjoy.  As we watched it though I looked at Tony and said 'no wonder there are so many nut jobs out there killing people with movies like this'.  Lot of blood and killing of zombies.  Finished the night watching Hawaii Five O before going to bed around 10 PM.  Couldn't sleep and ended up getting my IPod and listening to some music until about midnight.

This morning I was up at 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Read a little of the morning newspaper and then left the house around 9:30 AM and went to Walgreen's to buy some sale items.  Came home and left at 10:30 AM to go to Target and return the vacuum we bought on Sunday and then go to Southridge Mall.  Did just that and spent about 3 hours walking around the mall and buying a few last Christmas items.  Ended up buying myself more presents than I bought for Tony.  When I was eating lunch in the mall I noticed it snowing quite hard outside, big snow flakes.  Finished my lunch and thought it best to head home since I had all I needed in presents.  Bought one last hooded sweat shirt for Tony on the way out of Sears.  I like it so much it might just turn out to be mine after I give it to him.   LOL.  Got home around 2:30 PM and will spend the rest of the day watching TV with the dogs, watching the snow fall.  This is our first measurable snow this season and we broke the record for longest amount of days without snow this year.  I think we were at 288 days without snow as of today.  Will most likely get less than an inch today.  Looks very pretty outside with the trees covered in snow.  Making a frozen pizza and salad for supper tonight.  Will most likely just spend the night watching TV and a movie before we go to bed.  I think I am done Christmas shopping.  Might just stop by Big Lots one last time between now and Christmas, but for the most part, I am done.

No comments:

Post a Comment