Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, December 6, 2012

December 6, 2012 Thursday Afternoon

Spent last night watching TV from the DVR.  Went to sleep around 10:30 PM after a little lovin.

This morning I was up at 7 AM.   Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Read some of the morning newspaper and then around 10 AM I left the house to go to McDonald's and then Pick N Save.  Had to buy some cupcakes for the Birthday boy at tomorrows lunch.  Got home and left the house again a little after 11 AM to go for a walk along the river trails.  The thermometer said it was 40 degrees but it did not feel that cold due to no wind.  It was also partly cloudy.  Bundled up and took the walk since tomorrow is suppose to be much colder and going forward it doesn't look warm.  Tried to take a nap with the dogs but Tony called just as I was falling asleep and wanted to know if I was ready to get rid of the king size mattress in the basement.  I kept it when we got a new one from my parents.  I hate giving stuff up and have told Tony many times, no.  Got out of bed a little before 3 PM and called Tony to tell him he could give the mattress to his employee since we honestly have no need for it.  Around 4 PM Tony and the employee came and dragged the mattress up the basement steps and tied it to his truck.  Making a frozen pizza and salad tonight for supper.  Will most likely spend the night watching TV from the DVR, especially last night's American Horror Story on AMC that I recorded.

No comments:

Post a Comment