Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, December 21, 2012

December 21, 2012 Friday Afternoon

Spent last night watching a couple episodes of Glee, then an episode of CSI, before we went to bed around 10 PM, after the lovin thing.

This morning I was up at 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Was going to go out and shovel but the inch or so left of snow is all ice and can't be shoveled.  I did shovel once last night before I went to bed.  Will just hope for temperatures above freezing to melt it, or put some salt out this weekend.  Spend the morning doing my usual Friday movie downloads.  Had lunch with the guys.  Great lunch as always exchanging gifts and having great conversation.  Drove to Big Lots for a couple last minute presents for Tony.  I am now officially done Christmas shopping.  Got home and took a nice two hour nap with the dogs.  The thermometer outside says it is 24 degrees.  With the wind it feels much colder.  Not making supper tonight because we are going to go to a bar call Kruz to meet one of the guys we have lunch with and take part in the bar Christmas party.  Told Tony at lunch we would go to the bar tonight for two drinks and some food.  Being so cold outside I will find it hard to bundle up to go out to a bar when I could just relax on the couch in the nice warm house.  Tomorrow we are meeting my parents and my sister, her husband, and two kids for lunch at a TGI Friday here in Milwaukee.  Will be nice to see them and give the kids their presents.  No plans on Sunday so we will most likely stay indoor, nice and warm.  Winter is here and it sure feels like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment