Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, December 14, 2012

December 14, 2012 Friday Afternoon

Tony got home from work last night around 5:30 PM.  We ate supper and as he got out of the shower around 7 PM I asked him if he was in the mood for a little lovin.  Got the lovin out of the way so we could just relax the night away and not be too tired later for it.  Watched American Horror Story, Criminal Minds and a couple other half hour sitcoms before going to bed around 10 PM.

This morning I was up at 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Read the morning newspapers and downloaded a couple movies.  Took a shower and went to Walgreen's around 10:30 AM for some Advil Cold and Sinus and a $50 gift card for my brother for a Christmas present.  Got home in time to hear of the horrible shootings in CT today at the school.  Went to lunch with the guys.  Had a great lunch.  Came home and got the news on so I could hear about the shootings.  Could not believe so many lost their lives.  What the hell is wrong with people?  What kind of nut job goes around shooting little kids at a school?  Big man he must of thought he was.  Went for a long walk along the river and go home around  3 PM.  Will just spend the rest of the day listening to the news.  Making salads and left over spaghetti for supper tonight.  Will most likely watch some TV from the DVR and then a movie before we go to bed.  Saturday we will take Tony's mom out for lunch or supper for her Birthday.  Suppose to rain all day on Saturday.  Today it was 41 degrees and sunny when I went for my walk.  No wind so it felt good outside and not too cold.  Sunday I hope to get Tony to a mall for some Christmas shopping.  Tony has informed me he has my gift already.  Of course I had to keep asking for hints and he told me 'it is something you have wanted for a long time'.  It took me a half day to finally figure it out, I think.   I know I have wanted a Generator for a long time and when I said the word he smiled.  I have always said I wanted one in case of an emergency and when I thought he did indeed get one, my first thought was NO, I don't need that.  Then I thought more about it and said 'what is Christmas for'.   It is to give and receive things you wouldn't normally buy for yourself, but would like to have.  So if it is a Generator, I will be happy even if I never use it.  I guess if I never use it, that is a good thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment