Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

December 19, 2012 Wednesday Afternoon

Spent last night watching two movies.  Watched an old 1975 movie called Race With The Devil and then the movie The Watch.  RWTD was much better than The Watch.  I honestly can't believe so many actors got together to make suck a stupid movie.  Did they think it was an updated Ghostbusters movie?  Went to bed around 10 PM after a little lovin.

This morning I was up at 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Left the house around 9:30 AM and went to McDonald's for some breakfast and then to Pick N Save to do some grocery shopping.  Didn't need much but thought better to stock the house with the snow storm approaching.  Got home and left shortly after to drive to ARCW to pick up my monthly prescriptions.  Actually picked them up a few days early because of tomorrows snow storm and the holidays next week.  One of the five prescriptions they will mail to me since they needed the doctors approval to refill it and it still had not been called in.  Picked up my monthly food at the pantry and a lot of bread for my rabbits out back that I feed in the back yard nightly.  Around noon I bundled up and went for a nice long walk in the 30 degree weather we had today.  There was no wind so being bundled up kept me nice and warm.  Took a short nap with the dogs and got up to start making supper.  Making spaghetti and salads tonight.  Will most likely spend the night watching a couple movies.  Tonight a big snow storm moves into our area.  We should be spared most of it being close to the lake and the temperatures staying near freezing.  But west of here should get 8 to 12 inches according to the forecast.  Guess tomorrow will be a day of shoveling heavy wet snow.  We are expected to get 4 to 6 inches of wet heavy snow.  Tony took the truck to work today to put the plow on the front of it.  He finally finished my car repair yesterday and I got my car back to use today.  I do love my car.  I forgot to say, I got another call the other day from someone claiming to be from Microsoft.  Same scam as before.  This time I told him 'I know this is a scram so stop calling me'.  He said 'fuck you, then I will call you 100 times', and I hung up.  Not sure what that ment but I hope the calls stop.  I hate scammers.

No comments:

Post a Comment