Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, December 13, 2012

December 13, 2012 Thursday Afternoon

Went to the Holly Jolly Follies fund raiser last night.  Had a nice time until Tony spilled a cup of soup all down his suit coat as we were standing, eating and drinking.  I swear sometimes he can be such a pain in the ass and I wonder why I take him to classy events like this.  Got his suit all cleaned in the bathroom and continued sampling the foods around the room. After that was the play Sense And Sensibility.  The first half of the play was good, I enjoyed it, but Tony looked at me at intermission and said 'can we go home, I'm so tired'.  So we left.  Came home and went to bed about a half hour later.  I was in the mood for some lovin, but Tony was tired and was sleeping before I could even make a move.

This morning I was up at 7 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Spent the morning doing things around the house.  Cleaned the basement bathroom and side area storage, which took about an hour.  Took a nap with the dogs in the afternoon until the neighbor called and got me out of bed to ask me if I wanted a batch of Christmas cookies, like last year.  Told her yes and that I would be over after my shower to get them.  Showered and then walked across the alley to talk with the neighbor for an hour and get the cookies she made for us.  Nice assortment of cookies she makes every year.  Of course I wish she would have called earlier because this morning I made chocolate brownies with vanilla frosting.  So now we have a lot of sweet junk food to eat around the house.  Making spaghetti, garlic bread and salad for supper tonight.  Will most likely watch last night's American Horror Story and more TV from the DVR before we go to bed tonight.  Thinking I might just ask for some lovin when Tony gets out of the shower so he doesn't get to tired and fall asleep before I get some.  Been a few days and I need some lovin.  It is nice that after almost 24 years we still do the lovin thing a few times each week.  Not many couples together this long still want that from their partners.  I still get turned on by Tony and think he is MY handsome man.

No comments:

Post a Comment