Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, December 3, 2012

December 3, 2012 Monday Afternoon

Friday night we spent the night watching TV.  Went to bed a little after 10 PM and did the lovin thing.  Fell asleep a little after that.

Saturday morning we were up at 7 AM.  Tony went to work in the morning to meet the police at his shop.  The prior night someone jumped his fence and stole a few batteries out of some cars along with the some car parts in the side yard.  Got the guy on camera so Tony wanted to show the police the video.  Tony didn't get home until close to noon because the police even took finger prints to catch this guy.  I spent the morning cleaning the pond pump and filling the pond one last time.  I keep saying that but you would expect the pond to be frozen over by now.  It was in the 50s on Saturday.  I also took my usual walk along the river trail before Tony got home.  Tony and I tried to take a nap but we got up in about an hour without sleeping.  The dogs just couldn't get settled.  Ordered a pizza for delivery and spent the night watching TV, going to bed around 10:30 PM.

Sunday morning we were up at 7 AM.  Tony informed me Stella threw up around 6 AM when he got out of bed with her.  Thankfully Tony cleaned up the mess before I got up and the mess was not on the bed.  Noticed Stella had a sore on her nose and under her mouth.  Figured if it didn't go away we would take her to the vet on Monday.  Went out for breakfast at George Webb's and then walked across the street to go to Walgreen's to buy some sale items.  Stopped off at the new Dollar General store a couple blocks away that opened the day before.  Bought enough stuff to use the $5 off coupon on $20 spent.  Since it was close to 60 degrees I talked Tony into going for a long walk along the East side of the river.  I usual walk the West side of the river in my daily walks.  Took our time and had fun.  Got home in about 2 hours.   Spent the rest of the day and night watching TV from the DVR.  Spent the late night watching Amazing Race and Good Wife before going to bed.  Did the lovin thing and fell asleep.

This morning I was up at 7 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  After I made a vet appointment for Bo to get his toe nails trimmed (Stella seems fine today, I think she just had a reaction to the bile or something she ate), I went back to bed and stayed in bed until about noon when my mom called.  Got up and after I did a little around the house I took a shower and soon it was close to 3 PM and time to take Bo to the vet for his nail trim.  Of course he cried the entire way to the vet, in the vets office, and could hear him in the back as they trimmed his nails.  He is such a baby.  He needs to get out more.  It has been foggy all day and in the 50s.  Damp and not a nice day outside here in Milwaukee.  Making sweet and sour chicken and rice for supper tonight with a salad.  Will spend the night watching TV.  I did download a bunch of movies yesterday and maybe I might put one on tonight if Tony isn't sleeping on the couch by 8 PM.  We got the DVR pretty clear and soon the Christmas reruns will be playing so I don't mind keeping some shows on the DVR for later viewing.  Days like this I could sleep all day.  Of course now that the sun is setting and it is getting dark, the fog has cleared and looks like the sun could come out if there was more hours in the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment