Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

April 15, 2014 Tuesday Afternoon

The crematory called a little after I posted yesterday and said Stella's ashes were ready to pick up.  Tony and I went there and got her by noon.   They put the ashes in the urn I had picked out.  Came home and spent a little time picking out the right picture for on the front of the urn and putting the name plaque I made for the front also.  Put her collar and hair sample in the top compartment.  I did open the bottom to make sure there were ashes.  There are.  Spent the afternoon doing things around the house.  Made salads and a couple TV dinners for supper.  Spent the night watching Dancing With The Stars before going to sleep.

This morning I was up by 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Still cried this morning when feeding the dogs.  Seems to be the time that still gets to me.  Spent the day just doing things around the house.  Left a message with a doctors office that does colonoscopies.  Need to set one up for Tony and I and would like them back to back so we can do the prep the same day.  Misery is better with company I figure.  It never even got above 32 degrees today in Milwaukee.  Called in my monthly HIV meds to be picked up Thursday.  I did leave the house twice when I read of dogs loose in the neighborhood on a neighborhood website.  Didn't find either dog but later read they are safe.  Went to Walgreen's and picked up a prescription on one of the dog journeys.  Took a nice two hour nap with the dogs.  Nap time is different without Stella.  So much room on the bed and she was helpful as a border for Vito to not fall off the bed, being blind and all.  Making spaghetti and salads for supper tonight.  Will be an early night to bed.  Cold, damp, cloudy, day in Milwaukee.  Where is Spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment